MedCorp was established in February of 1998. We started this business to do medical billing and practice management and to serve the medical community by providing the best support services possible. Our employees have over 75 years of combined health office administrative and billing experience. We put that experience to work for the practitioner to allow them to have more time to do what they were trained to do – treat patients and for them to have more time to spend with their family.
We make the practitioner more efficient through billing services, practice management software and electronic health records all provided with integrity. MedCorp can serve any and all administrative – management needs of a healthcare practice. We can manage the entire office and can provide all the personnel necessary to run an efficient practice or just provide a single service like billing which is one of the most important business functions of a practice.
Your practice will operate with more confidence, less stress, lower turnover and ease of operation as a result of partnering with MedCorp. As a result your patient population will benefit from excellence in healthcare.
Better for Providers
- Improves communication between providers and office staff
- Reduces downtime by allowing providers easy access to continuously updated information
- Supports complex reporting on billing, scheduling, and patient data
Better for Staff
- Reduces redundant data entry
- Reduces stress, mistakes, and confusion among staff
- Saves time spent on system setup and installation
Better for Patients
- Provides better service to patients with easy access to patient information, schedules, patient reminders, and billing information
Medisoft Practice Management Software
Medisoft is the smart choice for your practice and your patients.
- Improves productivity of the scheduling and billing staff
- Simplifies patient accounting
- Speeds insurance billing and improves reimbursement
- Improves collections and reduces accounts receivable
- Tracks practice performance efficiently and automatically
- Reduces the administrative burden on physicians so they can focus on patient care
- Provides a seamless path to EHR adoption